Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Earthies Carmona Wedges Shoes Red Womens

Earthies Carmona Wedges Shoes Red Womens
I have always had a hard time wearing sandals for summer because the heels are made at a horrible flat plane, also flat sandals would leave me in so much pain. I found out recently about Earthies from another website that educates on podiatry issues, so I bought this on limited time sale on amazon. I LOVE these shoes!! I have never felt the support of my high arch before and let me tell you it was amazing to walk in these. I even put it a small gel Dr Scholls pad on it and I can walk in these for hours! These shoes are NOT for wide feet, my mother tried them on and she could not really fit. The arch is pretty high with a lot of support, so if you have flat feet these will definitely hurt.

Earthies Carmona Wedges Shoes Red Womens


Features

    1 comment:

    1. Great share! Even I have some awesome collection of wedges online india online at majorbrands.

      ReplyDelete